Mustela Stelatopia Cleansing Gel
Sorry, currently out of stock
Stelatopia Cleansing Gel 200 ml or 500 ml
WITH ORGANICALLY FARMED SUNFLOWER
Cleansing gel, from birth on(1):
• Gently cleanses and leaves a protective film on the skin
• Soothes sensations of discomfort, tightness, and itching
• Protects against the drying effects of bathing
- For an anti-irritation effect
- Leaves the skin soft, supple and comfortable
• Organic Sunflower Oil Distillate, patented active ingredient: with soothing properties that helps the skin to recreate its protective film.
• Avocado Perseose, patented natural active ingredient: protects the skin barrier, moisturizes, and preserves the skin's cellular richness.
• Glycerin of natural origin: with moisturizing properties.
• Mild surfactant: gently cleanse to avoid the drying effect of the skin.
98% INGREDIENTS OF NATURAL ORIGIN
• Gently cleans the skin: 92%(2a).
• Anti-irritation effect: 78%(2b).
• Reduces extremely dry effect on the skin: 72%( 2b).
• Compensates for the drying effects of bathing: 89%( 2a).
• Leaves the skin more supple, soft, and comfortable: 82%( 2a).
PLEASURABLE TO USE
• Pleasant gel texture.
• Brings a comforting sensation.
• Creamy soft foam.
• Rinse o_ quickly.
• Tear-free formula.
SAFETY FROM BIRTH ON
• Dermatologist tested.
• High skin and eye tolerance.
• Patented natural active ingredients from responsible supply chains (Organic Sunflower Oil Distillate and Avocado Perseose®).
• Recyclable bottle (3).
• Biodegradable formula (4).
Directions for use: Apply to wet skin. Rinse thoroughly and gently pat dry without rubbing. Shower and bath use. Face and body.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL / CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) STARCH, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT.
(1)Newborns out of NICU. / (2)Clinical study conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 39 newborns, babies and children including 32 with atopic-prone skin over 21
days (self-assessment: a. 39 subjects and b. 32 subjects). / (3)Recycling standards for the French market. / (4)OCDE 302B.