brush-baby FlossBrush (3-6 years)
Suitable from age 3, the Brush-Baby FlossBrush (3-6 Years) is the ideal learner toothbrush, allowing your little one to learn to brush on their own and establish healthy brushing habits. The small brush head and easy grip handle make the brush easy for little hands to hold and control. Fun sucker feet allow you to store the toothbrush anywhere in the bathroom!
Unlike traditional kids’ toothbrushes, the FlossBrush has a small brush head, making it just the right size to perfectly fit small mouths. The DeepClean flossing bristles are ideal for mixed baby and adult teeth, loose or crooked teeth, kids with braces or kids who won’t floss. Shorter bristles clean the surface of your child’s teeth whilst longer bristles reach between teeth and into the gum line.
Use with a pea-sized amount of Brush-Baby Toothpaste at brushing time. To clean, rinse with water and leave to dry. Check before each use and replace toothbrush if damaged or when bristles become worn or splayed.
Toothbrushes should be replaced minimum every 3 months and after illness, to avoid reinfection. Product and packaging materials are recyclable (apart from nylon bristles).
How to Use:
- Supervise tooth-brushing for children less than 7 years old.
- Use gentle slow circular movements, one tooth at a time.
- Brush for 2 minutes – Do not chew the toothbrush.
- Replace the toothbrush when worn or every three months.
Why You’ll Love it:
- DeepClean Bristles – cleans where other brushes can’t reach.
- Small brush head and easy grip handle make the brush easy for little hands to hold and control.
- Short bristles clean the surface of teeth
- Long bristles reach between teeth and into the gingival margin
- Good for mixed teeth, loose teeth, crooked teeth, gaps and missing teeth
- Fun sucker feet allow you to store the toothbrush anywhere in the bathroom
The Brush-Baby Story
Brush-Baby was inspired by a little girl who chewed her toothbrush! Having a sister who is a dentist I was well aware how important it was to keep my baby girl’s gums and teeth clean. I was careful about what she ate and wanted to teach her that good oral hygiene habits (including liking her dentist!) could be fun, healthy and cool. But tooth-brushing time could be a real battle! She would chew her toothbrush, if I could get it into her mouth at all. When I went to the shops there was little available to help me. And so Brush-Baby was founded!
Brush-Baby’s range of products have been designed especially for babies, toddlers and young children to takes into account their tooth development, habits and brushing skills. We want to help provide the best start for our children’s oral health so that as they grow up they can have the beautiful smiles that they deserve and we all enjoy. From gummy smiles, to toothy smiles, to grown-up smiles, we’re with you every smile of the way.