OXO Good Grips POP Container (Rectangle, Mini, 0.6qt)
Airtight, stackable, space-efficient, and completely dishwasher safe, OXO POP Containers keep dry foods fresh and homes organized. New shapes and sizes provide new possibilities for storing everyday must-haves like flour, sugar, coffee, cereal, oatmeal, coffee, grains, pasta and spices. With a handy fill line to guide you, curved corners for smooth dispensing and sturdy, BPA-free construction, these canisters take tidying to the next level. POP Containers aren’t just for kitchens: use them any place you want more organization. OXO expanded the possibilities of POP with a line of eight solution-based accessories that conveniently attach to lids. Accessories sold separately.
Why You’ll LOVE it:
– OXO POP Containers’ airtight, space-efficient design keeps dry foods fresh and your homes organized
– New shapes, sizes and BPA free, dishwasher-safe construction stack perfectly with all POP Containers and can be customized to fit any space
– Convenient fill line makes it easy to store staples like cereal, flour, sugar, pasta, rice, coffee, nuts and snacks
– Brand-new line of solution-based accessories easily attach to the underside of POP Container lids. This container has an A lid Type so is compatible with the labels, date dial, leveler, coffee – scoop, dusting scoop, and half cup scoop. Accessories sold separately.
– Push the button to engage the airtight seal. The button doubles as a handle for the lid. For best results, always use the button to open and close. Do not carry POP Containers by the lid
– BPA free. Top-rack dishwasher safe.
– Capacity: 0.6 QT
– Dimensions: 4.3 (w) x 6.5 (l) x 3.1 (h) inches
Care Instructions: Washing with warm soapy water will do. Do not expose any plastic / silicone product to extreme heat or UV as it may cause damage and increase wear and tear.
About OXO Tot
OXO is one of the biggest household brands in the world. OXO Tot offers a complete line of feeding, cleaning, bathing and nursery products were developed following the principle of Universal Design, which means making things that are easy to use for as many people as possible – including kids. We examined every aspect of these products, from how children hold their utensils, to where their noses hit the top of a Sippy Cup, to how they sit on chairs. We looked to make improvements that are the most meaningful to parents and children. As parents ourselves, the well-being of the children who use our products was of utmost concern. All products are made from safe materials and adhere to global safety standards.